"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Studio gold level.
First quality bulk microphone cable, priced by length. Mogami Neglex quad cable is perfect cable for home studios suffering from wiring and grounding problems. Mogami 2534 should also be used where intense RFI interference is a problem. Mogami 2534 provides an improvement in signal to noise of 10-20db over equivalent twisted pair cables. Double conductors quad cables are more effective in canceling noise that can get past even the best of shields and is critical in an environment of high RF and EM interference.
Reference Standard NEGLEX Quad High Definition Microphone Cable
NEGLEX No. W2534 has become popular around the world as the standard for high quality digital and analog recording. The cable has also become popular for use with unbalanced equipment, such as high quality pre-amp, amp inputs and tape decks. Miniature Quad Superflexible Microphone Cable Originally designed for BANTAM patch-cords, this cable has become popular where a small diameter Quad mic cable is required.
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality and simplifies termination
- No. of Conductor: 4(Quad)
- Conductor: Details: 20/0.12 OFC: 30/0.08 OFC
- Size(mm²): 0.226mm² (#24 AWG): 0.15mm² (#26 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.6˜ (0.063"): 1.0˜ (0.039")
- Material: XLCPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)
- Colors: Blue / Clear (Quad): Black / Red / Blue / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 64/0.18A: Approx. 73/0.12A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0˜ (0.236"): 4.8˜ (0.189")
- Material: Flexible PVC: Flexible PVC
- Colors: 10 colours available: 5 colours available
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)
- 100m (328Ft)
- 200m (656Ft): 50m (164 Ft)
- 100m (328Ft)
- 200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 11kg: 7.5kg
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Part No.: W2534: W2893
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.083?/m(0.025?/Ft): 0.13?/m(0.040?/Ft)
- Shield: 0.012?/m(0.0037?/Ft): 0.025?/m(0.0076?/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C
- (Partial C. Value)
- See below figure*: K0: 65pF/m(20pF/Ft): 74pF/m(23pF/Ft)
- K1: 13pF/m(4pF/Ft): 11pF/m(3.4pF/Ft)
- K2: 4pF/m(1.2pF/Ft): 3pF/m(0.9pF/Ft)
- Connection: Cond.-Cond.: 97pF/m(29.6pF/Ft): 131pF/m(40pF/Ft)
- Cond.-Shield.: 110pF/m(33.6pF/Ft): 178pF/m(54pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.4H/m(0.12H/Ft): 0.5H/m(0.15H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50K?/ Load**: 430m V Max.: 30m V Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 M ?/ — m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 11,000 cycles: 26,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 686N: 500N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C? +70C(-4F? +158F)
Questions & Answers View All