"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A percussion powerhouse and an unbeatable deal!
The Nady DM70 microphone is equipped to handle extremely high sound pressure levels without distortion. The DM70 mic is ideal for live and studio close-miking of all types of drums and percussion instruments, and also for accurate sonic reproduction of brass, woodwind, and other instruments producing high sound pressure levels.
- Cardioid pattern allows close miking without bleed-through from other drum kit pieces
- Neodymium element delivers maximum output
- Up to 145dB SPL handling capacity for distortion-free reproduction of even the loudest drums and other instruments
- Transformerless moving-coil dynamic design for enhanced bass and fast transient response
- All-metal construction for maximum reliability
- Special rubber shockmount mic holder minimizes floor vibration pick-up
- Incredibly small, low-profile design for minimum visibility and versatile close-miking placement around the drum kit
- Gold-plated XLR for maximum conductivity
- Full frequency response for sonic punch with exceptional clarity: 70Hz - 16kHz
Plenty of kick is just a click away - DO IT NOW!
- Cartridge type: dynamic with neodymium cartridge
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 70Hz16kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz, 74dB SPL): -73dB, +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 600 ohm
- Maximum SPL (@1% THD): >130dB
- Dimensions: 1-5/8"D x 4-1/2"L
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Case material: die-cast zinc
- Holder mount: rubber and plastic with brass insert
- Ballscreen: steel mesh
- Gold-plated XLR contacts
Questions & Answers View All