We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The Nady compact HE-1 is a sure-fire bet for quick and easy removal of 60/120 cycle AC hum from your signal path. This two channel mini-box is designed to eliminate hum caused by ground loops while also acting as a direct box capable of converting unbalanced signals to true balanced signals for long interference-free cable runs. It's passive design is easily portable with no AC sockets necessary. A couple of these are essential hardware in every musician's or roadie's tool bag.
- Eliminates AC hum (60Hz/120Hz buzz) easily with up to 20dB of attenuation
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end”also can be used as direct box which converts signals from unbalanced to true balanced
- Breaks grounds loops safely, while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Dual Channel I/O with 1/4" TRS 'smart' jacks
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion-free performance
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4" TRS jacks
- Output Connectors: 2 x 1/4" TRS jacks
- Input/Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Maximum input: 8V RMS
- Maximum source impedance: 1K Ohms
- Minimum load impedance 10 Ohms
- Frequency response 20HZ to > 20kHz (- .05dB)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.5" x 1.63" x 3.5"(114.3 x 41.4 x 88.9 mm)
- Weight 16 oz (453g)
Questions & Answers View All