"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The end result of a two-decade collaboration.
The relationship between David Grissom and PRS goes back more than 20 years, and the DGT reflects the mutual time, effort and respect involved. The end result is a guitar that delivers vintage tone and feel out of the box, tailored for gigging and recording, with the flexibility of tone that Grissom demands. From the push/pull coil split on his signature DGT pickups to the individualized neck profile, it's a guitar that's the end product of a collaboration between two masters.
- Nitro-finished carved, figured maple top on solid mahogany body
- 25"-scale, DGT-profile mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- PRS DGT humbuckers with coil-split on push/pull tone pot, 3-way switch
- PRS patented tremolo bridge, Phase III locking tuners
Own David Grissom's signature PRS. Order your DGT today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: DGT
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material 1.66 in. (42.3 mm) PRS proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DGT bass
- Bridge: DGT treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil splitting
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Artist model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All