"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Get a full range of vintage sound and vibe from this limited edition PRS McCarty 594.
Inspired by tradition, the McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow is a limited edition take on one of the iconic guitars created by PRS. Adding the unique breath and resonance of a semi-hollow to the rich, vintage-inspired tones of the solidbody 594. Loaded with the renowned 58/15 LT (low-turn) humbuckers and push/pull coil-tap access, you can get there full range of meaty humbucking and stinging single-coil sounds, all with the legendary playability PRS is known for.
- Nitro-finish figured maple top, mahogany back
- 24.594"-scale mahogany neck, bound rosewood fingerboard
- PRS 58/15 LT humbucker pair with push/pull coil tap, 3-way toggle
- PRS two-piece adjustable bridge, Phase III locking tuners
Call now for complete details.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern Vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.594 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: High profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 58/15 LT
- Bridge: 58/15 LT
- Brand: PRS
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil Tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS adjustable
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Color: Gold/Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All