"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A superb example of the luthier's art, made from meticulously selected tonewoods.
Carefully hand-selected woods grace this PRS Private Reserve Custom 24. Add in their legendary build quality and playability, and this becomes a "must-have" instrument for discerning players.
- Nitro-finished spalted maple top on mahogany body
- 25"-scale mahogany neck, 24-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual PRS 85/15 LR humbuckers with black covers, 5-way switch
- PRS Gen III tremolo system, Phase III locking tuners
Call now for complete details on this premium instrument.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Spalted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Lacquer Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern regular
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Lacquer Nitrocellulose
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) PRS proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 58/15 Bass
- Bridge: 58/15 Treble
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS Gen III tremolo
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Color: Chrome/Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All