"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Beautiful tonewoods meet superb PRS craftsmanship in this Private stock stunner.
Featuring fully hollow construction, this Private Stock PRS McCarty delivers warm, resonant, woody tone. The stunning natural Macassar ebony top and 2-piece makore back make it truly a work of the luthier's art, but you may be too busy playing it to hang it on the wall. Includes deluxe leather-covered hardshell case.
- Nitro-finish Macassar ebony top, maker back, mahogany sides
- 24.594"-scale mahogany neck, bound Macassar ebony fingerboard
- PRS 58/15 humbucker pair with push/pull coil split, 3-way toggle
- PRS two-piece adjustable bridge, Phase III locking tuners
Call for complete details on this unique instrument.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Macassar Ebony
- Body wood: Makore back, Mahogany sides
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Pattern
- Neck wood: Figured Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.594 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: High profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 58/15 Bass
- Bridge: 58/15 Treble
- Brand: PRS
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: PRS adjustable
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: PRS Phase III locking
- Color: Gold/Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All