"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
New features and plenty of presets enhance this plugin.
PSP 85 is the product of PSP Audioware's fascination with the endless possibilities offered by variable sample rate delay lines. PSP 85 benefits from aggressive algorithm optimization and adds numerous significant new features while retaining full preset and bank compatibility with their renowned PSP 84 delay. The plug-in comes with sixty wild and twisted new presets designed to highlight its exciting new attributes, in addition to a supplementary bank containing more ‘bread and butter’ PSP 84 factory programs.
- Predelay for creating complex rhythmic patterns
- Delay line output panning
- Delay gating offering extended control over number of echoes and their level
- Automatic ducking (with auxiliary sidechain input option), an invaluable tool that preserve sound clarity by attenuating superfluous echoes that would be otherwise masked by hot input signal
- Filter resonance modulation
- LFO song position synchronization for repeatable playback results
- Input muting allowing to connect the delay lines in series when used on mono tracks
- 64 bit audio stream support (only refers to VST format)
- Continuous control over delay time with little harmonic distortion thanks to real-time multipoint resamplers
- Modulation signal generator consisting of LFO with five click-free waveforms and an envelope follower
- 12dB/oct filter with adjustable cutoff and resonance as well as saturation
- Flexible filter routing capabilities
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverb characteristics
- Edge-filtering of abrupt parameters changes for smooth and click-free operation
- Support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz
- MIDI and VST automation of all parameters
Download your PSP 85 today.
Note: Due to technical limitations the PSP 85 is available in the non ilok version only.PC Requirements
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7)*; VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (XP Service Pack 2, Vista or 7)*; ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.5 or later*; 32 or 64-bit host application capable of running AudioUnit plug-ins with Cocoa view
- VST: Mac OSX 10.4 or later*; 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.4 or later*; ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
Questions & Answers View All