"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Eight channels, 400 watts.
The Peavey PVi 8500 is a revolutionary all-in-one powered mixer with everything a musician needs: eight combination XLR and 1/4" inputs using Peavey's award-winning mic preamps, and 400 watts of peak power for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The Peavey PVi 8500 uses exclusive and patented features like Mid Morph to accurately help improve tone and clarity of vocals. Feedback is quickly and easily identified and removed with Peavey's nine-band graphic EQ combined with Peavey's patented and revolutionary FLS Feedback Locating System. The PVi 8500/PV8500 is equipped with Peavey's exclusive Kosmos-C technology, which drastically enhances both the low and high end of the audio spectrum. Footswitchable, built-in 24-bit digital effects complements the already feature-packed unit. Connect virtually any music device to this versatile mixer via the onboard 1/4", RCA and 1/8" mini jacks.
- FLS Feedback Locating System
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks
- RCA, 1/8" Media input
- Selectable 9-band graphic EQ with FLS
- Selectable Main or Monitor dual power section
- RCA Record outputs
- On-board 24-bit digital effects with mute button
- Clip light and signal present indicator
- Main line level 1/4" output
- Speaker protection circuit
- 48-volt phantom power
- Bluetooth streaming audio
Order today and handle most gigs and rehearsals with a lightweight, great-sounding powered mixer.
- Mic In to full power at the power amp. Master Volume Nom.
- Full: -40 dBu
- Nominal: -22 dBu
- Line In to full power at the power amp. Master Volume Nom.
- Full: -10 dBu
- Nominal: +8 dBu
- Shelving EQ
- Low: EQ 80Hz ±15dB
- Low: 250Hz ±15dB
- High: 4kHz ±15dB
- High: EQ 12kHz ±15dB
- Clip LEDs come on 3 dB before clipping
- All controls nominal (detent)
- Mic to Main 20Hz–20kHz +0, -1dB
- Line to Main 20Hz–30kHz +0, -1dB
- Mic to Amp 50Hz–20kHz +0, -3dB
- Line to Amp 40Hz–20kHz +0, -3dB
- Main = Main line output, 22–22kHz filter
- Amp 1 = Amplifier output, loaded at 4 ohms, through AP
- AUX-0025 switching amplifier filter
- All controls full down
- Main: <-95 dBu
- Amp: 1 <-70 dBu
- Master Volume nominal
- Main: <-88 dBu
- Amp: 1 <-67 dBu
- All controls nominal
- <0.01% @ main line output, -30 dBu in mic input Channel 1
- <0.5% @ amp 1 @ 100 watts into 4 ohms
- All controls nominal
- <0.005% @ main line output, +4 dBu in line input Channel 1
- 63Hz ±12dB
- 125Hz ±12dB
- 250Hz ±12dB
- 500Hz ±12dB
- 1kHz ±12dB
- 2kHz ±12dB
- 4kHz ±12dB
- 8kHz ±12dB
- 12kHz ±12dB
AMPLIFIER OUTPUT POWER
- Limits amplifier power just before clipping. The limiter holds the amp power
- without clipping and can be driven up to 18dB past maximum output.
- Both channels loaded at 8 ohms: 60W RMS per ch.,120W Peak per ch.
- Both channels loaded at 4 ohms: 100W RMS per ch., 200W Peak per ch.
- Domestic: 120VAC 50/60Hz 74W Nominal
- Export: 230VAC 50/60Hz 74W Nominal
- Dimensions: HxWxD: 11.25" x 19.375" x 10.75"
- Weight: 22.2 lb.
Questions & Answers View All