"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A metronome and tuner with wireless connectivity that allows a group of performers with a BBS-1 to feel or hear the same beat simultaneously.
The BBS-1 BodyBeat Sync builds on the silent pulsing metronome concept by allowing an unlimited number of performers-each equipped with a BBS-1-to synchronously feel or hear the same beat it through wireless connectivity. FCC approved, the BBS-1 transmits outside of standard wireless audio range so multiple groups can perform in the same area with no interference from one group to another.
Program tempos into the Peterson metronome's intuitive user interface and recall them as presets. You can also program them from a scoring program that's complete with complex changes and the BodyBeat Sync will store your tempo map in its memory.
You can either rehearse with it audibly or perform with it silently.
Peterson Electro-Musical Products introduced the first new approach in metronome technology in decades with the original BB-1 BodyBeat pulsating metronome. This wireless metronome is now used worldwide by music students and professionals alike.
Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of performersAny BodyBeat Sync metronome can be a master device or synchronized to a group of unitsJoin an existing group of syncs even after formationMultiple groups can perform in the same area with no interference from one group to anotherWide wireless range does not rely on line-of-sightUse one BodyBeat Sync metronome to control another patched to the PAFCC approved: transmits outside of standard wireless audio rangeSynchronized units display the master unit's settingsOutput for headphones or PA systemAux output switches other devices at tempo rate (normally open contact)Attaches to mic or music stand with optional (sold separately) Peterson mounting clampBacklit, high-contrast LCD displayPocket-sized, compact designBBS-1 BodyBeat Metronome:
BBS-1 BodyBeat Audio Tuner:
- Audio, visual, or tactile delivery modes
- Feel the beat from the vibration clip
- 3 different audio choices
- Feel or hear a variety of subdivisions and accent patterns
- 10 to 280 BPM tempo range
- Tap tempo lets you enter the beat on-the-fly
- Independently selectable time signature components
- Wide variety of subdivisions displayed in notation format
- Meter-based accent patterns (additive meters)
- Store up to 99 presets
- Load and play MIDI tempo maps
- Sync to external DAW MIDI time-code
- Lockout panel to prevent accidental changes to settings
- Encoder dial for quick entry of values
- Built-in speaker with volume control
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB connection for MIDI and firmware updates
- Full chromatic range
- 7-octave range
- Concert A pitch adjustable from 390Hz to 490Hz
- Built-in speaker and volume control
Create a network of pulsating metronomes when you order today.
Questions & Answers View All