"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
More features and a sleeker design for better sound and operation.
Pioneer DJ today announces the latest addition to its range of DJ mixers: the DJM-V10-LF. This fresh unit features new, longer channel faders with optimized curves and a new custom-designed curve preset to enable you to perform smooth and accurate mixes.
Some DJs never use a crossfader, preferring instead to mix with the channel faders because it gives them more control – whether they want to perform smooth blends with tiny adjustments to the volume of each track, or quickly drop sounds into the mix as if playing a musical instrument. Removing the crossfader from the DJM-V10 has enabled the new 60 mm shaft slide faders on the DJM-V10-LF to extend further down the top plate than the 45 mm faders on the original mixer, offering a longer range of movement so you can control the volume of the audio source from each channel precisely. What’s more, a brand-new fader curve setting has been added to the unit and the faders have been appropriately weighted to enhance the potential offered by their elongated range.
All the other features and specifications of the DJM-V10-LF are the same as the DJM-V10, which has become popular with the most creative DJs since its release in early 2020. The 6-channel unit produces warm audio with energy and presence, and it’s loaded with unique features.
The DJM-V10-LF is a Hardware Unlock device for rekordbox, enabling free use of DJ performance functions when the software is updated to the latest version.
The DJM-V10-LF is Serato DVS-ready (Serato DJ Club Kit license required, available separately) and TRAKTOR DVS-ready (requires TRAKTOR PRO 3, available separately).
60 mm shaft slide faders
If you like to perform smooth, detailed mixes, you can enjoy a high level of control with the DJM-V10-LF. The crossfader from the DJM-V10 has been removed and brand-new 60 mm shaft slide faders have replaced the 45 mm ones on the channels.
Unique Fader Curve
Elite Sound Quality
- The unit includes two of the classic fader curves from its predecessor – which have been optimized to make the most of the extra length – as well as an all-new curve preset that enables you to make fine adjustments to the volume of each channel and precisely control the output sound.
- Producing a warm and natural sound, the DJM-V10-LF lets you, and your audience, hear every detail in the music. Studio-quality 96-kHz/64-bit mixing and dithering processing within the DSP, as well as 32-bit high-quality A/D and D/A converters and a low-jitter clock circuit all help to produce a full low end that’s complemented by vibrant mids and precise highs.
Custom Filter With Dedicated Knob on Each Channel
- Choose your ideal setup and plug in everything from CDJs and turntables to samplers, synths, and drum machines. To make setup easy, the analog input terminals line up with each channel on the top panel, so you’ll always know where to connect your cables when you’re in the booth.
Sculpt your sound just the way you like with the newly developed 4-band EQ. The frequencies, curves, and boost and cut amounts on each band have all been specially designed to give you total flexibility. Completely isolate the high and/or low and tweak the two mid ranges – which have their own custom curves – to fine-tune your mix.
- Drastically change the sound of a track or make tiny adjustments using the custom-designed filter with resonance control. Switch on high or low pass by pressing either button, then turn the knob from all the way to the left (no filter applied) to the furthest position on the right (maximum filter applied). Because the high and low pass are separated, the entire range of the knob is dedicated to the option you choose, giving you twice the resolution to play with compared to the filter on the DJM-900NXS2. This means you can make much more nuanced adjustments to the effect.
3-Band Master Isolator
- Send audio to one of four built-in FX and up to two pieces of external equipment to create unique sounds and even live remixes. You can connect a variety of units to the TRS jack send/return terminals such as guitar pedals, FX units, and more. The built-in send/return effects are Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo and Reverb. With parameter knobs at your fingertips, you can further tweak the effects as follows:
Size/Feedback: changes the room size when using a reverb, and the feedback amount when using delays and echoes.
Time: adjusts the decay time of the reverb and the delay time for delays and echoes.
Tone: changes the hue of the effected sound, making it deep and heavy or light and crisp.
Master Mix Level: acts as the overall volume of the effected sound when Master Mix is turned on.
Whether you’re using external equipment or the built-in effects, you decide where to return the audio to. Route it to an empty channel and make further changes to the effected sound using the EQ and filter, or even drop it straight into the mix by turning on the Master Mix to route it to the master output.
Compressor Knob on Each Channel
- Effortlessly control the tone of the entire mix thanks to the 3-band master isolator, which features custom boost/cut curves and adjustments to the crossover frequencies and other parameters. Grab the large dials and hype up the crowd by drastically changing the sound.
14 Beat FX
- If you want to play old or unmastered tracks but you’re worried they’ll be overwhelmed by the loudness of music made with modern production techniques, the DJM-V10-LF has the solution. Turn the compressor knob on the relevant channel and the mixer will “beef up” the audio in real time. The quieter the track, the more pressure is added, boosting the sound of “weaker” tracks and having a minimal effect on mastered music.
Dual Headphones Output and Booth EQ
- With 14 built-in Beat FX to play with, you can easily spice up your sets. The latest addition to the Beat FX set is Shimmer – a reverb with a harmonic twist. It transposes the effected sound an octave up, adding harmonic overtones. Working best when combined with a melodic element such as a lead or chord, it creates a shimmering feel that adds depth and harmony to the sound.
Support for External Devices, Apps and Services
- Plug in your headphones at the same time as another DJ and enjoy independent monitoring. Each headphones output has its own Cue/Master Mix control and level adjustment knob so you can choose what you want to hear as you prepare to take over the decks, or during back-to-back sets. And, with booth EQ, you can tweak the sound from the monitor speakers to prevent ear fatigue during long sets.
- DJ software
Control rekordbox, TRAKTOR PRO 3, and Serato DJ Pro.
RMX-1000 for iPad
Plug in your iPad via MULTI I/O, open the RMX-1000 for iPad app, and trigger effects and pre-assigned samples to build up and break down tracks in sync with the beat.
The DJM-V10-LF supports the extended PRO DJ LINK ShowKontrol protocol. This enables DJs, technical producers, LJs, and VJs to use all the important information from the
DJM-V10-LF, such as actual fader and knob positions, to effectively align sound and visuals and create shows that blow audiences away. On top of this, some of the DJM-V10-LF settings can be remotely configured via ShowKontrol software.
Efficiently record and easily archive your mixes via the DJM-REC app for iPhone or iPad. Upload your sounds to cloud services or effortlessly live-stream your sets.
Lockable power cable*1 – avoid accidental disconnection
DIN MIDI out – sync external production gear using the BPM from rekordbox
Smooth out your mixes with pinpoint accuracy. Order today.
Questions & Answers View All