"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Attractive and functional power and housing for modular synth systems.
The Structure EP-270 combines the precision craftsmanship of Pittsburgh Modular's wood shop with the reliability of their robust Structure power supplies to create a beautiful triple-row, 270hp desktop eurorack case.
- 4 Amps of Clean, Filtered +12v Power
- 3 Amps of Clean, Filtered -12v Power
- 2 Amps of Clean, Filtered +5v Power
- 40 Keyed Eurorack Power Headers
- External Power Switch with LED
- Fused Power Protection
- Universal IEC Power Connector
- 2 EMI Filters Protect All 3 Power Rails (+12v, +5v, -12v)
- Low Output Ripple & Noise
- UL & CE Approved, RoHS Compliant
- Over Load and Short Circuit Protection
- Line Regulation (Full Load): ≤0.5%
- Output Over Load Protection: 10%-150% Hiccup Mode with Auto-Recovery
- Hardwood and Aluminum Construction
- Three 90hp Rows
- 270hp Total Space Available
- Edge to Edge Rails Reduce Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- 18 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail Ensures Modules Always Fit Perfectly (Holds up to 54 modules)
- Includes 120 Black (Size 4-40 1/4") Module Mounting Screws
- Beautifully Hand-Stained Hardwood
- External Depth at Top: 3.5”
- External Depth at Base: 9”
- External Height: 18”
- External Width: 19”
- Minimum Internal Depth for Modules: 3 3/8”
- Maximum Internal Depth for Modules: 6”
- Empty Weight: 14 lb.
The perfect enclosure for your modular gear.
Questions & Answers View All