PreSonus' third-generation StudioLive 32 digital console is the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motor...Click To Read More About This Product
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800.348.5003.Customers Also Viewed:
Third release of the StudioLive, high-capacity version.
PreSonus' third-generation StudioLive 32 digital console is the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and both 1-to-1 and split-layer workflows—and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls.
Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 34x34 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One—without a computer.
• Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
• 32 input channels (16 mic, 16 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
• 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
• Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
• All new scene management with level fading and channel safe
• 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
• Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
• 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
• Insert effects on up to 4 channels
• New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
• Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using Capture), 34x34 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
• Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Professional DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix personal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch, and Android
Order today and experience the sound, capability and ease-of-use that has made StudioLive a contemporary standard.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.