We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
For Podcast, stage and studio with fast USB-C connectivity.
Don’t let the classic analog mixer design fool you—the StudioLive AR12c was built to record. Featuring a pristine analog front end with eight high-gain XMAX-L mic preamps and an 14x4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR12c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level sources including vintage synths, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder... and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB14-channel analog mixer with:
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 2 mono line inputs
- 4 pairs of stereo line inputs
- 2 insert points (channels 1 and 2)
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- XLR Main outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global +48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Internal power supply
- Optional rackmount kit and carrying backpack available
Questions & Answers View All