We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Handmade quality cables that won't let you down mid-performance.
The Pro Co StageMASTER Instrument Cable is a cable that will perform night after night.You can depend on StageMASTER Instrument Cables to endure the rigors of the road and still be ready to take the stage with you. Pro Co understands the needs of musicians. These cables are designed to be quiet, durable and dependable. They are hand-soldered to perfection using top quality metal 1/4" connectors and extremely low-noise cable. StageMASTER cables are not "outsourced." They are manufactured in Pro Co's facilities, by their employees, according to the strictest quality standards that they have developed in more than 25 years in business.
- Quiet, Durable and Dependable CS-INST1.K 1-conductor Shielded Audio Cable
- Extremely Low-Noise Cable
- Hand-Soldered with Top Quality Metal 1/4" Connectors
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Wire: CS-INST.K 1-Conductor, Shielded
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG, 20 mm2
- Stranding no. strands x AWG: 7 x 32, 7 x .254 mm2
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed Copper
- Insulation: .030", .762 mm
- Insulation Material: Polypropylene
- Insulation Diameter: .084 ±.002", 2.13 ±.051 mm
- Shield: Composite Conductive Vinyl and Copper Serve
- Shield inner layer: Material: Semi-conductive PVC Wall Thickness: .010" (.254 mm) Diameter: .104" (2.64 mm)
- Shield outer layer: Material: Bare Annealed Copper Serve
- Shield Coverage: 50%
- Jacket Material: Matte Polyvinyl Chloride
- Jacket Color: Black
- Jacket Wall Thickness: .060", 1.62 mm
- Outer Diameter: .235"± .005, 5.97 ±.127 mm
- Capacitance @ 1KHz: 30pf/ft, 98 pf/m
- Impedance @1 MHz: 70 Î
- Velovity Of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Conductor Resistance @20 ÌC: 24 Î/kft, 79 Î/km
Questions & Answers View All