We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Realistic pad setup for marching tenor drummers.
The ProLogix Percussion Vortex Series 5 Zone Tenor Practice Pad features a 5-pad setup to make practicing easier and more authentic. The pads' heads consist of a 1/4" dual density surface with a .200 solid rubber base and .050 recycled rubber top. This provides a medium-high tension for realistic feel and frictionless sweeps and scrapes for a truly remarkable practice experience.
- 6”-10”-12”-13”-14” zone pad configuration
- 1/4” dual-density surface structure featuring a .200 solid rubber base and .050 recycled rubbertop providing a medium-high tension feel with frictionless sweeps and scrapes
- Countersunk non-marking rims allow you to train proper sweep heights and shots
- Available in three size configurations
- Tenor pad mounts on any snare stand or can be set on a flat surface
- Baltic birch ply base construction
- American made
Call or click to order today!
Questions & Answers View All