"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Free Shipping On Orders $20+
A case that protects two saxes and your back.
Protec’s Alto and Soprano Saxophone combination PRO PAC Case with wheels is a great solution for the mobile musician. Manufactured with a strong, shock-absorbing wood frame and weather-resistant exterior, both alto and soprano saxophones are protected in separate molded sections and are cradled in soft velvoa lining. There is also plenty of room for your other gear thanks to an interior storage compartment, and a large, gusseted front pocket that can fit a separate clarinet case, flute case or music stand.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an ID tag
- Telescoping handle with smooth rolling inline wheels
- Convenient subway handle
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long-lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft velvoa lining
- Softly padded molded alto saxophone section
- Softly padded soprano saxophone section
- Interior accessory storage compartment
- Separate alto saxophone neck and mouthpiece compartment
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.5 x 30 x 9 in.
- Weight: 10 lb.
Questions & Answers View All