"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
New addition to the QSC power amp line.
Lightweight, powerful and affordable are the chief defining characteristics of the QSC GXD series amplifiers. The GXD 8 is sure to become a favorite with bands, DJs and sound reinforcement professionals of all kinds.
- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4? and 8? speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4 TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker' power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
Lots of power, completely reliable. Order today.
- 8? dynamic, both channels driven: 1500 watts
- 4? dynamic, both channels driven: 2250 watts
- 8? continuous, both channels driven: 800 watts
- 4? continuous, both channels driven: 1200 watts
- Distortion (typical)
- 1 kHz at full rated power: < 1% THD:
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz“20 kHz): 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 36.5 dB
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4?
- - 100 V AC: 6.2 A
- - 120 V AC: 5.6 A
- - 230 V AC: 3.2 A
- Frequency Response (20 Hz“20 kHz): +0.7 dB, -0.8 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4?): 2.73 dB
- Damping Factor (8?): 100
- Input Impedance: 20 k? (balanced), 10 k? (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +23.5 dBu
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced
- Output Connectors (each channel): NL4, binding posts
- NL4 pinout:
- Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-
- Channel B on 1+, 1-
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
- Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators: 2 — Rotary Encoders
- 3 — Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
- 2 — Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
- 2 — Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
- Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
- 2.12" — 1.0", 256 — 128 pixel LCD
- DSP Functions: High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
- Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
- 4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
- Peak limiter with power, aggressiveness, and impedance selection
- Delay 50 msec max.
- Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2 RU) — 19" — 10.2" (89 mm — 483 mm — 259 mm)
- Weight (Net): 13.2 lb. (6.0 kg)
- Weight - Shipping: 17.3 lb (7.8 kg)
- Agency Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Carton and Contents: Power cable and quick start guide
Questions & Answers View All