"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Versatile, powerful interface.
This compact, portable and lightweight audio interface (only 220 g /0.49 lbs) transfers digital audio data in SPDIF and ADAT format to Windows and Mac computers. The latest Plug and Play technology guarantees a simple installation, even for the inexperienced user. Numerous unique features as well as RME's robust
drivers enable a quick, efficient and comfortable operation of the Digiface
• 66 channels: 32 in / 34 out
• 4 x ADAT/SPDIF Input
• 4 x ADAT/SPDIF Output
• 1 x Phones TRS Stereo Output
• No external power supply required
Like all the latest RME interfaces, the Digiface USB also includes the
powerful digital real-time mixer TotalMix FX. It allows for practically
unlimited mixing and routing operations, with all inputs and playback
channels simultaneously, to any hardware outputs. The Digiface USB does not
have a DSP, so there are no FX available. Still it includes a dedicated
Control Room section with Talkback, Main/Phones, fader groups, mute groups,
complete remote controllability via Mackie or OSC protocol, and much
- The Digiface USB is a compact and portable digital audio interface with 4 optical ADAT / SPDIF I/Os, and an analog high-quality line/phones output via 6.3 mm TRS jack. Continuing the legacy of RME‘s famous HDSP Digiface, a triple ADAT I/O interface with phones and PCI interface, Digiface USB simplifies connection with USB 2, does not need an external power supply, and even adds another optical I/O, resulting in 32 channels input and output each when using ADAT optical.
- The analog output hosts channels 33/34, and can be used freely thanks to
- TotalMix FX, RME‘s routing and monitoring solution that knows nearly no
- limits in routing and mixing (the Digiface USB does not include FX).
- Each single optical port can use either ADAT (up to 8 channels) or SPDIF
- (stereo). While the inputs adapt automatically to the received signal format,
- the outputs can be individually switched between ADAT and SPDIF operation.
- Supported are SMUX and SMUX4. Therefore at 192 kHz either 8 channels via 4 x
- SPDIF or ADAT are possible on both inputs and outputs.
- Its small size, weight and bus-powered operation make the Digiface USB
- extremely versatile and useful. It could even serve as simple headphone amp
- for mobile use.
- Inputs:4 x ADAT/SPDIF
- Outputs:4 x ADAT/SPDIF / 1 x Phones TRS Stereo 6.3 mm
- Clock modes: Internal, ADAT In, SPDIF In
- Sample rates: 28 kHz up to 200 kHz
- Jitter: < 1 ns, internal and all inputs
- Jitter sensitivity: PLL operates even at 100 ns Jitter
- TotalMix: 2244 channel mixer with 46-bit internal resolution
- TotalMix: latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- Interface: USB 2.0, bus-powered
- Comes with DIGICheck, RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Drivers: Windows 7/8/10 (Multi-Client operation of ASIO and WDM)
- Mac OS X (10.6 or up, Core Audio)
Questions & Answers View All