"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Guitar and amp switching and routing system for professional concert touring.
The Radial JX44 V2TM is a guitar & amp switching and routing system for professional concert touring, providing you with the ability to connect and manage up to four guitars and four amplifiers, a stereo effects chain and a remote pedalboard with seamless integration throughout. Optional JR-5 remote footswitches or MIDI controllers can be used to select the inputs and outputs or activate FX. A local stereo effects loop can be used to connect rackmount signal processors and assign each channel to individual amplfiers, and an SGI line driver is built-in to feed distant pedalboards with ease when used with the SGI-44 remote guitar interface. An assignable direct box output is also featured for simultaneous studio-quality recording during a live performance, while a switching 120/240V power supply allows for easy international use with world touring acts.
The JX44 V2 gives you full control over even the most complex touring rigs. Switch between four inputs and route the signals to up to four amplifiers simultaneously. Connect effects locally in stereo or use a remote pedalboard with the optional SGI-44, and route FX to each amp output individually for wet-dry-wet setups. Utilize the JR-5 for remote guitar or amp switching, or connect a MIDI controller to integrate with existing setups. Finally, feed a direct output to FOH or a recording interface to capture the performance.
- Buffered gold-contact inputs for unbalanced instruments such as guitars and basses
- Reverses signal polarity at the corresponding amplifier output to help correct phase issues when using multiple amps simultaneously
- The front panel jacks take priority over the rear panel instrument inputs
- Large switches with green LED indicators turn each instrument input on/off
- Multiple inputs can be on simultaneously
Standard 5-pin MIDI connector allows MIDI controllers to activate the inputs and outputs of the JX44 V2
Eight dip switches con gure channel, program, and control changes
- Can be used in conjunction with the JR-5 remote
Selects whether the left or right EFX loop inputs feed the corresponding amplifier output
When ‘dry’ is selected, the EFX Loop will not feed the amp output
Disconnects the shield on the corresponding amplifier output to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops
Switch with red LED indicator cuts all outputs except for the Tuner out
Buffered unbalanced output to feed a tuner pedal-this output is fed by all inactive instrument inputs, and will always be active even if the Mute switch is engaged
Buffered and Jensen-transformer isolated gold-contact outputs for feeding up to four stage amplifiers
Balanced XLRM output to feed a mixer or recording interface
Lift switch disconnects pin-1 to eliminate hum and buzz
Assign switch selects whether the Direct Out is fed a pre or post EFX signal, or instrument input 4 exclusively
Connections for unbalanced instruments, wired in parallel with front panel connections
- Connection for standard IEC power cable. 120V/240V operation for international use
- XLRM allows connection to the optional JR-5 remote for footswitch control of either the instrument inputs or the amplifier outputs
- Two JR-5 remotes can be used simultaneously
- 1/4” TS jack for connection to standard momentary footswitches such as the JR1-M to turn on/off the EFX Loop remotely
- 1/4” TS send and receive connections for local effects pedal chains
- Balanced SGI loop works with the optional SGI-44 to drive long cable runs to and from a remote pedalboard
Get full control over even the most complex touring rigs. Order today.
Questions & Answers View All