"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
10% off $49+|15% off $149+|20% off $500+|Code MDAY22
Not your ordinary acoustic bass.
An old favorite has just returned to the Regal line of resophonic guitars—it's the Regal RD-05 acoustic bass guitar. The Regal RD-05 is the acoustic bass you can hear in any playing situation with a deep, rich tone that can be heard above all the other instruments. It responds just as well in the studio and over the public address system and the built-in resonator cone amplifying system gives you as big a tone as many conventional acoustic bass guitars which tend to be large and cumbersome.
- Attractive and resonant spruce top with mahogany back and sides provide a solid bass sound
- Comfortable mahogany short scale bass neck feels great and is easy to play
- US made aluminum cone and spider bridge resonate bass notes with amazing clarity
- Chrome-plated brass parts create a ringing tone and add lasting beauty
- Professional quality chrome die cast 15:1 tuners provide smooth and precise tuning
- Recommended case: C-161
Add new sounds to your music. Order a Regal today.
- Back and Side: Material Mahogany
- Binding: White ABS
- Body / Top Material: Spruce
- Body Plating: Sunburst High-gloss
- Body Style: Traditional
- Bridge Type: Aluminum Spider Bridge
- Cover Plate Design: Classic Slotted Sunray Pattern
- Fingerboard & Peghead Binding: Ivory ABS
- Fingerboard Material: Tonewood
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: M-O-P Dots
- Hardware Plating: Chrome-plated
- Headstock Style: Solid
- Inlay Style: None
- Neck Finish: Sunburst High Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Round
- Number of Frets: Clear 17
- Number of Frets: Total 23
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 in.
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Resonator: Spun Aluminum Cone
- Saddle: Maple
- Scale Length: 30 in.
- Soundhole Shape: Screened Rings
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Tuning Machine Plating: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Modern Sealed Gear with Metal Buttons