"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Step-up instrument for diligent practicers.
The Revelle 500 is an ideal violin for the advancing player seeking an instrument which consistently delivers a rich tone capable of nuance and power.
- Wood: Crafted with 3-year plus naturally aged tone woods (fine Russian solid spruce top and natural air-dried age 3 year fine Russian flamed maple back, side’s neck and scroll).
- Varnish: Slightly antiqued oil varnish applied by hand.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau bridge, Wittner-style tailpiece, well-aged ebony pegs.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability.
Order today and make your next step in your musical journey.
- 3-year maker experience
- Hand-applied reddish-brown oil varnish
- Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid Spruce top
- Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- French made Despiau Bridge
- Wittner-style Tailpiece
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings
Questions & Answers View All