We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A sweet setup for the inspired student.
The Revelle 500 outfit centers around an ideal violin for the advancing player seeking an instrument which consistently delivers a rich tone capable of nuance and power. This outfit also includes the following:
Model 305- Feather-lite oblong case with backpack straps and two bow holders and an external music pocket.
Revelle Rook Bow- The Rook’s durability of composite core, responsiveness and bow control make it a smart choice for advancing musicians.
- Wood: Crafted with 3-year plus naturally aged tone woods (fine Russian solid spruce top and natural air-dried age 3 year fine Russian flamed maple back, side’s neck and scroll).
- Varnish: Slightly antiqued oil varnish applied by hand.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau bridge, Wittner-style tailpiece, well-aged ebony pegs.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability.
Order today. You've been steady with your practice and you've earned this next step up.
- 3-year maker experience
Hand-applied reddish-brown oil varnish
Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid Spruce top
Aged 3 year plus Russian made solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
Seasoned Ebony fittings
French made Despiau Bridge
Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings
Questions & Answers View All