"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Step-up instrument for the diligent practicer.
The Revelle 500QX is a refined and powerful violin crafted by makers with over 3 years’ experience for the advanced student or adult amateur.
- Wood: Crafted with 3-year plus naturally aged tone woods (fine Russian solid spruce top and natural air-dried age 3 year fine Russian flamed maple back, side’s neck and scroll).
- Varnish: an attractive and elegant hand applied 5- to 6-layer antique oil finish inspired French 19th century luthier G. Bazin.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau one-tree bridge, Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English-style E string adjuster, well-aged ebony pegs, and a Guarneri-style ebony chinrest.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and 100% sound adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability and optimal sound.
Order today and get an instrument you can grow with.
- Maker experience is 3+ years
- Hand-applied golden-brown antique oil varnish
- Naturally aged 3 year plus Russian made solid Spruce top
- Naturally aged 3 year plus Russian made solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English style E string adjuster
- Guarneri-style chinrest
- French made Despiau one-tree Bridge
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings
Questions & Answers View All