We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Handsome intermediate instrument.
The Revelle 500QX is a refined and powerful violin crafted by makers with over 3 years’ experience for the advanced student or adult amateur. This violin outfit contains the following:
A revolutionary new design in violin cases. Exclusive to Revelle, CrossTECH™ technology provides the strength and protection of a traditional hard case and weighs just 5lbs. A CrossTech case includes:
• SupraTECH suspension safely cradles your instrument as it floats inside the case's hard shell for maximum protection
• AdapTECH yoke adjusts to precisely fit instruments ranging from half to full size.
• StrapTECH fastening system secures your shoulder rest neatly and safely under the neck.
Revelle Rook Bow
The Rook’s durability of composite core, responsiveness and bow control make it a smart choice for advancing musicians.
- Wood: Crafted with 3-year plus naturally aged tone woods (fine Russian solid spruce top and natural air-dried age 3 year fine Russian flamed maple back, side’s neck and scroll).
- Varnish: an attractive and elegant hand applied 5- to 6-layer antique oil finish inspired French 19th century luthier G. Bazin.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau one-tree bridge, Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English-style E string adjuster, well-aged ebony pegs, and a Guarneri-style ebony chinrest.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and 100% sound adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability and optimal sound.
Order today and look as good as you sound.
- Maker experience is 3+ years
- Hand-applied golden-brown antique oil varnish
- Naturally aged 3 year plus Russian made solid Spruce top
- Naturally aged 3 year plus Russian made solid maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English style E string adjuster
- Guarneri-style chinrest
- French made Despiau one-tree Bridge
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings
Questions & Answers View All