"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Brings out all the nuances when recording instruments.
The RØDE Matched Pair of NT5 Mics are very sensitive and will give you very accurate sound reproduction. The NT5 is a true condenser mic specifically designed for optimum instrument recording. It performs well on all instruments including guitar, flute, violin, saxophone, drums, etc. Its compact size and design allow for effective and subtle positioning, which is crucial when close miking. NT5's are supplied as closely matched pairs. The package is shipped as a matched pair and includes a custom case, 2 RM5 standmounts, and 2 WS5 windscreens.
- True condenser microphone design
- Designed for optimum instrument recording
- Performs well on all instruments including guitar, flute, violin, saxophone, drums
- Compact size and design allow easy close miking
- Supplied as closely matched pairs
- Package includes:
- Custom case
- 2 RM5 standmounts
- 2 WS5 windscreens
Click or call to get your pair today!
- Acoustic principle: externally polarized single-diaphragm condenser
- Capsule size: 1/2"
- Active electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Directional response: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB re 1V/Pa ±2dB equivalent to 12mV/Pa where 1 Pa = 94dBSPL
- Equivalent noise: <16dBSPL (A-weighted)
- Maximum output: +13.9dBu
- Dynamic range: >128dB
- Maximum SPL: 143dB
- Signal/noise ratio: 78dB
Questions & Answers View All