We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Studio quality in a live vocal mic.
The RØDE S1 Pro Vocal Condenser Mic is a professional-quality microphone, specifically designed for live vocal performance.
It employs a true condenser transducer for optimal sound reproduction. The frequency response is tailored to ensure clear vocals while reducing handling noise. The unidirectional (super cardioid) pickup pattern limits background noise and reduces the susceptibility to feedback. The 5-piece mesh head provides filtering of breath, wind, and plosive noises while not interfering with the RØDES1's sensitivity or frequency response. The hardened mesh head also protects the precision condenser transducer from airborne contaminants and possible impact during performance and transit.
The ergonomic design of the S1 also makes it extremely comfortable to hold and control during performance. The S1 mic requires P48V phantom supply and will work with most professional mixing consoles that incorporate this standard. The high-level output of the S1 is electronically balanced to reduce loss over long cable runs with the additional benefit of high-level rejection of electromagnetic interference.
- Studio recording quality
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Attractive satin-nickel finish
- Heat-treated, high-strength mesh head
- Custom designed integral 'plosive' screen
- Ergonomically weighted & balanced
- Low noise circuitry
- Low handling noise
- Complete with stand mount & zip pouch
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Full 5-year guarantee
- Operation Power: 48V
- Output Impedance: The S1 will operate satisfactorily into a load impedance as
- low as 1kOhm. If a load below this is used, the output signal
- level will be reduced
- The S1 output is balanced between pin 2 (hot) and pin 3
- (cold). Pin 1 is ground
- Acoustic principle: Externally polarized condenser, pressure
- gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Signal/Noise ratio DIN/IEC 651: 75dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equivalent noise: 18dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 151dB (@ 0.7% THD into 1kOhm)
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: -46.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal, (4.7mV @ 94dB SPL), +/- 2dB into 1kOhm
- Maximum output voltage: +12.5dBu (@ 0.7% THD into 1kÎ)
- Dynamic range of the mic. amplifier DIN/IEC 651: 132dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power (Supply voltage): Phantom supply voltage - 44V to 52V. Current consumption - 4.4 mA
- Polarity: A positive acoustic pressure applied to the diaphragm results in a positive voltage excursion at pin 2 with respect to pin 3 at the output XLR connector
- Connector: XLR 3F
- Weight approx.: 10.58 oz
Questions & Answers View All