"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Low-profile wireless microphone system.
The Wireless GO is a low-cost, compact transmitter/receiver wireless solution designed for quick and easy on-the-go voice recording to camera. The transmitter has a built-in microphone.
MPN: Wireless Go
The Wireless GO is the world’s smallest, most versatile wireless microphone system. The transmitter works as both a clip-on mic or as the world’s smallest beltpack for a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal clear broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the ultra-compact on-camera receiver.
Measuring just 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighingonly 31 g, the transmitter (TX) can be used either as a clip-on lavalier (‘lapel’) microphone, as it features a built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as a miniature beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone thanks to the 3.5mm TRS input. This dual functionality makes the Wireless GO very attractive in terms of flexibility and versatility.
The receiver (RX) is also ultra-compact, just 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and also 31g. It has a dual-purpose mount that fits into the shoemount of any camera, or can be clipped to an item of clothing or camera strap. It comes supplied with a 3.5mm TRS cable for plugging directly into a camera audio input or, with the relevant RØDE adaptors, an action cam, iPhone or any other compatible recorder.
There is also a three-stage output pad –0dB, -6dB, -12dB –to tailor your output to your camera or recorder. Wireless GO delivers crystal clear, broadcast-grade audio thanks to the on-board omnidirectional condenser mic and all-new Series III 2.4GHz digital transmission. It has aline-of-sight range of up to 70m, but is optimized for shorter-range use in crowded Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments, like conventions, hotels and shopping malls.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack TX for a lavalier microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio, even in locations with denseWi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range, but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-inlithium-ion rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode –incredible battery life in such a compactform-factor
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX & RX only 31geach
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB•RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphoneandHS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack system (and sold separately)•Use up to 8 systems in one location
Out-of-the-way wireless. Order today.
Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Frequency Agile Digital SystemInternal Capsule: Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarized pressure transducerPolar Pattern: OmnidirectionalEquivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)Frequency Range: 50Hz -20kHzExternal Mic InputMaximum Output and Input LevelMaximum SPL (mic)Dynamic Range
- 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
Battery LifeAnalog Input
- Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
Analog OutputsComputer ConnectivityOS Requirements (For firmware update only)
- 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
- Weight (g)TX: 31RX: 31
- Dimension (W×L×H, mm)TX: 44 x 45.3 x 18.5 RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- Included Accessories:2 x Furwindshields, 1 x pouch, 2x USB-A to USB-C cables, 1 x SC2 cable
Questions & Answers View All