"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A new kind of creative hub with 76 keys.
The Roland FANTOM-7 Music Workstation Keyboard is made for rapid production and expressive performance. Inspiring onboard production tools and deep computer integration fuel an experience that feels intuitive, natural, and full of possibilities. The expandable sound engine delivers Roland's best electronic and acoustic sounds, with the depth and control to combine and shape them in exciting new ways. And it’s built from premium materials, with a purposeful design, and the best 61-, 76-, and 88-note keyboards Roland have ever made.
At every turn, FANTOM fulfills the need to create. Its smooth, rapid workflow has no confusing modes, frustrating technical limits, or trade-offs with sound quality. FANTOM’s creative process reflects how today’s musicians work, with fluid composition t
Firmware 2.5 Update
Firmware 2.5 Update
Seamless integration with Ableton Live
Thanks to the Firmware 2.5 update, FANTOM now features native integration with Ableton Live, providing a seamless workflow that keeps you focused on your music when the creative juices are flowing. Via FANTOM’s high-resolution touchscreen, it’s possible to view and launch clips in Live’s Session view, access Live’s mixer parameters, and trigger transport functions. And with FANTOM’s knobs, sliders, and pads, you can operate Macro Controls,mix levels, Drum Racks and more.
Virtual Tone Wheel Organ
Evolved from the famous Roland VK organ series, FANTOM’s Virtual ToneWheel engine faithfully emulates the sound-generating process of a real tone wheel organ and includes several tonewheel types with adjustable percussion, key click, leakage and more. There’s also a lush rotary effect with variable speed, brake control and tube distortion characteristics. FANTOM’s touchscreen, sliders, knobs and keyboard action are automatically configured to complete the authentic organ experience, providing hands-on sound control and classic quick-fire playability.
This includes the Firmware 2.5 update.
Get more creative. Order today.
- FANTOM-7: 76 keys (semi-weighted keyboard and channel aftertouch)
- V-Piano Technology
- 16 Zones (Internal + External)
- Over 3,500 Tones
- Over 90 Drum kits
- Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 16 systems
- Drum Part COMP: 6 systems
- Insertion Effect: 2 System, 90 Type
- Chorus: 8 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Mic Input Reverb: 6 types
- Type: LPF1/LPF2/LPF3/HPF/BPF/Bypass
- MIDI Tracks: 16 (Internal/External)
- Pattern: 8 (per each Track)
- Pattern Length: 32 mesures
- Recording Method: Realtime recording, Step recording, TR-REC
Rhythm PatternArpeggiatorChord MemoryControllers
- Format: 16-bit linear, 44.1/48kHz, WAV/AIFF import supported
- Maximum Polyphony: 8
- Number of Samples: 16 Pads x 4 Banks
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2)
- Control Knob x 8
- Slider x 8
- USB Audio Slider
- Wheel x 2
- Function Knob x 6
- Sound Modified Knob x 11
- 4 x 4 Pad
- Graphic Type, 7", Wide VGA (800 x 480 dots), backlit LCD (Color/Touchscreen)
Power SupplyPower ConsumptionDimensions
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- MAIN OUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type)
- MAIN OUT Jacks (L, R) (XLR type)
- SUB OUT1 Jacks (L, R) (1/4" phone type)
- SUB OUT2 Jacks (L, R) (1/4" phone type)
- ANALOG OUTPUT Jacks (1, 2) (1/4" phone type)
- Mic/Line Input Jacks: (1, 2) (1/4" phone type/XLR type)
- 2 x CV OUT, 2x GATE OUT
- FOOT PEDAL JackS (HOLD, CTRL1,CTRL2,CTRL3)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT1, OUT2/THRU)
- USB MEMORY Port
- USB COMPUTER Port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- 3 x External Device Port
- FANTOM-7 (WxDxH): 1,296 x 403 x 106 mm, 51-1/16" x 15-7/8" x 4-3/16"
Questions & Answers View All