"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Portable and compact.
So compact and portable, you can bring the V-1HD and use it anywhere. The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader. It supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling or even “green screen” ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions.
Feature packed and easy to use for high-quality HD video resultsFor creative live event video switching, theV-1HD includes a advanced video effects for transforming video into creative visuals to support all kinds of performances. Output of your video mix is as simple as connecting the HDMI output to a projector or screen at an event and you can even connect a recorder for capturing your event or production.
4 HDMI InputsThe V-1HD has 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment. The V-1HD supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions. Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are. Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time.
Professional SwitchingThe V-1HD has large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions. Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output and green lit buttons indicate the video that will be output on the next transition. The V-1HD even lets you know which inputs have sources connected by illuminating the buttons of the inputs with connected sources. The V-1HD features broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results.
Compositing EffectsCompositing two videos in one screen using Picture in Picture or the split function is ideal for seminars and presentations. The V-1HD also supports chroma key and luminance key which ideal for creating professional looking broadcasts using green screen backgrounds or for overlaying computer generated titles on top of video sources.
Audio MixingIncluded is a 12 channel digital audio mixer. The V-1HD can mix 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the stereo line level input and a mic level input. Every channel is equipped with a delay function* to synchronize the video and the audio. Audio follow function enables the audio to transition along with the video. Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported.
Menu and SettingsThe on-screen menu display appears on the preview screen and is easy to operate with hardware controls. Making adjustments to parameters and operating the audio mixer can be made by simple operation of the buttons and the T-Fader on the unit.
Preview OutputThe four-way multi-view preview screen shows all four input sources on a single display for confident monitoring. A red border shows the video currently being output and a green one indicates the video to be output next. There are three types of view modes available for the preview output which are Multi-view, Output (as a secondary program output) and Preview. The on-screen display can be turned on or off.
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface•Picture-in-picture and split functions
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance•Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included•Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection
Professional performance anywhere you go. Order today.
Video ProcessingInput Connectors
- HDMI INPUT 1-4: Type A(19pins)x 4 *HDCP Supported
- Output Connectors
- HDMI OUTPUT: Type A(19pins) / HDMI PREVIEW: Type
- A(19pins) *HDCP Supported
- HDMI: 720/59.94p,720/50p(FORMAT switch = 720p)
- HDMI: 1080/59.94i,1080/50i,1080/59.94p,
- 1080/50p(FORMAT switch = 1080i or 1080p)
- HDMI: 720/59.94p,720/50p(FORMAT switch = 720p)
- HDMI: 1080/59.94i,1080/50i(FORMAT switch = 1080i)
- HDMI: 1080/59.94p,1080/50p(FORMAT switch = 1080p)
- Transition: CUT, MIX (DISSOLVE/FAM/NAM/MOSAIC), WIPE
- (30 types),
- TRANSFORMER(11 types)
- EFFECTS: NEGATIVE, EMBOSS, COLORIZE, COLORPASS,
- POSTERIZE, SILHOUETTE,
- MONOCOLOR, FINDEDGE, FLIP, WH
- LUMIKEY@, BK-LUMIKEY@,
- GR-CHROMAKEY@, BL-CHROMAKEY@, PinP(1/4)@,
- SPLIT(H-STRETCH)@. SPLIT(H-CENTER)@, SPLIT(V-STRETCH)@,
- Sampling rate: 24bit/48kHz
- Digital: HDMI INPUT 1–4 (19 pins) x 4
- Analog: AUDIO IN (RCA pin type), MIC (Stereo mini type, plug-in
- power supported)
- Digital: HDMI OUTPUT (HDMI Type A 19 pins), HDMI PREVIEW
- (HDMI Type A 19 pins)
- Analog: AUDIO OUT (RCA pin type), PHONES (Stereo mini type)
- AUDIO IN: -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu), MIC: -41 – -13dBu
- (Maximum : -1 dBu)
- AUDIO IN: 15 k ohms, MIC:10 k ohms
- AUDIO OUT: -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu), PHONES: 72mW +
- 72mW (32 ohms)
- AUDIO OUT: 1k ohms, PHONES: 10 ohms
- EQ, Delay, Compressor, HPF, Gate, Reverb, Mastering effect
Questions & Answers View All