"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Versatile digital handheld wireless microphone system.
The Samson XPD2 handheld system allows you to bring a wireless microphone to a variety of sound applications via its uniquely designed USB stick receiver. Offering simple setup, professional full-range audio and 100' of wireless operation, the XPD2 is perfect for live performances, digital communications and mobile productions. The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to PC or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series Portable PA System that features a USB Wireless port. An added feature from the previous generation system, the 1/8" output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices.
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB camera adapter
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter
- RXD2 USB stick receiver
- Receiver features a 1/8" headphone/monitor output
- HXD1 handheld microphone transmitter with Samson Q6 Dynamic Microphone element
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 100' operating range (line of sight, environment dependent)
- 1-touch pairing, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
- Includes mic clip and USB extension cable
Order the Go Mic wireless system today.
XPD2 USB Digital Wireless System
RXD2 USB Receiver
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- Working Range: 100 ft. line of sight
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
- Modulation type: GFSK
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz–16KHz
- T.H.D.: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
- Signal to Noise: >85dB
HXD1 Handheld Transmitter
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
- Audio Output Impedance: 100KΩ
- USB audio sample rate: 32KHz
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.9" x .31"
- Weight: 0.35 oz.
- Microphone Element: Q6 dynamic
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 2.1"
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
Questions & Answers View All