"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Headset wireless with USB receiver for computer applications.
Samson’s Stage XPD1 Headset USB Digital Wireless System brings the convenience of wireless to your digital communications. With a wireless receiver built into a USB stick and a high-quality beltpack transmitter/double-ear headset microphone, the Stage XPD1 Headset allows you to wirelessly capture stunning audio straight to your Mac/PC and favorite digital audio software.
The included PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter comes with a Samson’s low-profile DE5 Double-Ear Headset Microphone that is ideal for active presentations and more. The Stage XPD1 Headset provides over 100’ of wireless range (environment dependent), operating in the license-free 2.4GHz band to prevent interference from television stations and other broadcast devices.
The RXD1 Wireless Receiver is USB powered and features plug-and-play operation with no driver installation required. Simply connect the RXD1 directly to your computer via USB and start working with your favorite DAWs, VoIP communication software and applications for speech-to-text dictation. It’s also compatible with iPads and iPhones (4S and later) using Apple’s Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin).In addition to computer applications, the Stage XPD1 Headset can be paired with Samson’s battery-powered Expedition XP106 PA, as well as the larger Expedition XP800 and XP1000 systems, for complete wireless capability in a variety of live applications, including outdoor events, fitness classes, guided tours and more.
- Perfect for speech to text, podcast, much more
- Belt pack transmitter and receiver plus headset
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Wireless receiver built into a USB stick
- Beltpack transmitter with DE5 Double-Ear Headset Microphone
- Easy pairing for fast set up• 100’ operating range (environment dependent)
- Ideal for lectures, seminars and more
- Record wirelessly to your favorite DAW or voice recognition software on your Mac/PC
- Transmitter operates on two AA batteries (not included)
Low-profile, high performance voice to software system.
Simultaneous Systems: 2Working Range: 100’ line of sightWorking Frequency: 2.404~2.476 GHzModulation type: GFSKAudio Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 17 kHz (-1 dB)Signal to Noise: >85 dBOperating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°CPXD1 Transmitter
- Input Connector: Mini-XLR (P3)
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Audio Sample Rate: 32 kHz
- Dimensions (HxLxD): 3.75” x 2.44” x 0.75”
- Weight: .2lb / 93g
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 9 dBu
- Headphone Output: 22 mW into 16 Ω or 32 Ω
- Dimensions (LxDxH: 3.5” x 0.9” x .31”
- Weight: 10g
Questions & Answers View All