"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The new standard bearer for orchestral bass clarinets, the 65 has replaced the 35 and produces a big, focused sound that extends to the low Eb. This instrument will project through any string section or concert band. Silver keys, articulated G# and alternate Eb-Ab keys come standard.
- Upper and lower joints in Grenadilla wood.
- Silver-plated brass bell.
- Silver-plated nickel silver and brass keywork.
- Range to low Eb.
- Includes: case / mouthpiece / cap and ligature.
- Neck: Adjustable neck, silver plated nickel-silver(two angulation options)
- Mouthpiece : Selmer-Paris " C 85 / 120 "
- Bell: Silver plated brass
- Peg: Adjustable peg
- Key: Bb
- Bore : 23.40mm
- Keys: Silver plated nickel-silver keys
- Body: Grenadilla
- Springs: Blue steel needle springs
- Pitch: 442
- Case: "Light" case
- Pads: Leather pads with metal boosters
Questions & Answers View All