"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A homage to the legendary 1954 Mark VI.
Designed after the legendary Mark VI model, the Selmer Paris Reference 54 Eb Alto Saxophone features special dark lacquer finish, high F# key. Includes Super Session hard rubber mouthpiece and shaped case with cover.
The essence of the legendary Mark VI with the comforts of the modern mechanism can be yours. Order now!
- Level: Professional
- Key: Eb
- Neck: Reference Series
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Key Material: Power hammered yellow brass
- Finish: Vintage Dark Gold Lacquer
- Range Up to: High F#
- Springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Leather
- Resonators: Plastic
- Engraving: Selmer Paris Reference engraving
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable metal
- Pivot Screw: Tapered
- Includes: shaped case, Selmer Paris Super Session E mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted in: France
Questions & Answers View All