"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Mic and wireless transmitter set.
Versatile and feature-rich digital wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments that allows for seamless product pairing and management via the EW-D Smart Assist App. Receive state-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835 capsule on a lightweight handheld transmitter with integrated mute switch.
- Digital wireless eliminates noise, interference and static bursts
- UHF transmission greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Mobile App streamlines setup and operation and eliminates complicated menu
- Automated setup creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- Up to 2,240 selectable frequencies
- Lithium Ion battery pack delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with AA batteries)
- 56 MHz Bandwidth will allow for up to 90 channels
- Preserves every detail of even the most dynamic performances with 134 dB transmitter dynamic range
- EW-D EM rack receiver
- EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitter
- MMD 835 microphone module
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- 2 rod antennas
- power supply with country adapters
- rackmount set
- 4 rubber feet
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
For a stage mic without the hassle of cables and noise. Order today.
SystemAudio linkFrequency ranges
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) frequency rangeAudio frequency response
- Q1-6 (470.2 - 526 MHz)
- R1-6 (520 - 576 MHz)
- R4-9 (552 - 607.8 MHz)
- S1-7 (606.2 - 662 MHz)
- S4-7 (630 - 662 MHz)
- S7-10 (662 - 693.8 MHz)
- U1/5 (823.2 - 831.8 MHz & 863.2 - 864.8 MHz)
- V3-4 (925.2 - 937.3 MHz)
- V3-4 (1785.2 - 1799.8 MHz)
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
- Audio THD
- ≤ -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
- -10 °C - +55 °C (14 °F - 131 °F)
EW-D SKM-S (Handheld Transmitter)
- 5 - 95 % (non-condensing)
Input currentPower supply
- Input voltage
- 2.0 - 4.35 V
Occupied bandwidth Transmit power (radiated)
- 2 AA batteries 1.5 V (alkaline manganese) or BA 70 rechargeable battery pack
Dimensions (ø x l)
- Audio link 10 mW
- ERP (Range Y1-3: 12 mW ERP)
- BLE: max. 10 mW EIRP "
Weight (without batteries)
- 50 x 268 mm (incl. MMD 835 microphone module)
- 40 x 200 mm (without microphone module)"
MMD 835 (Microphone Module) Transducer principle SensitivitySound pressure level SPL Pick-up pattern DimensionsWeight
- approx. 304 g (incl. MMD 835 microphone module)
- approx. 195 g (without microphone module)"
Questions & Answers View All