"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Complete wireless mic system.
The Sennheiser EW-D Evolution Wireless Digital System with ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier and 835 microphone module is a versatile and feature-rich digital wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments that allows for seamless product pairing and management via the EW-D Smart Assist App. Benefit from Sennheiser's EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitter with the dynamic MMD 835 microphone module in addition to a robust bodypack transmitter with metal housing and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 2 (omnidirectional) with high speech intelligibility.
- Digital wireless eliminates noise, interference and static bursts
- UHF transmission greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Mobile App streamlines setup and operation and eliminates complicated menus
- Automated setup creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- Up to 2,240 selectable frequencies support up to 24 wireless systems per frequency range
- Lithium Ion battery pack delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with AA batteries)
- 56mHz bandwidth will allow for up to 90 channels
- Preserves every detail of even the most dynamic performances with 134dB transmitter dynamic range
Hit the stage with great sound and no obstructions. Order today.
System Audio linkFrequency ranges
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) frequency rangeAudio Frequency Response
- Q1-6 (470.2–526mHz)
- R1-6 (520–576mHz)
- R4-9 (552–607.8mHz)
- S1-7 (606.2–662mHz)
- S4-7 (630–662mHz)
- S7-10 (662–693.8mHz)
- U1/5 (823.2–831.8mHz & 863.2–864.8mHz)
- V3-4 (925.2–937.3mHz)
- V3-4 (1,785.2–1,799.8mHz)
Operating Temperature Relative Humidity MMD 835 (Microphone Module) Transducer Principle SensitivitySound Pressure Level SPL Pickup Pattern DimensionsWeight3.1 kgME 2 (Lavalier Microphone) Transducer Principle
- 20Hz–20kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
- Audio THD
- ≤ -60dB for 1kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
Pickup pattern Sensitivity (free field, no load) (1kHz) Max. SPL at 1kHz Frequency Response Equivalent Noise Level A-weighted (DIN IEC 651) ConnectorCable lengthSupply voltage
- Pre-polarized condensor microphone
Questions & Answers View All