We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A dual-diaphragm capsule for both cardioid and super-cardioid polar patterns.
The e965 is Sennheiser's first large-diaphragm, true condenser handheld microphone. The innovative 1" dual-diaphragm capsule means you can access both cardioid and super-cardioid polar patterns with the flip of a switch.
Ideal for every vocal application, the e965 truly combines the sensitivity of a world-class studio condenser with the ruggedness Sennheiser customers demand from an evolution stage microphone. The e965 is able to cut through high on-stage levels and is the top model of the award-winning evolution 900 Series.
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid / super-cardioid)
- Low-cut switch, which reduces ambient noise, rumble , and wind noise
- Switchable pre-attenuation (-10 dB) accommodates singers with powerful voices
- Capsule shock-mount efficiently rejects handling noise for superbly clear sound
- Excellent protection against moisture
- Astounding frequency response of 40-20,000 Hz
- Sennheiser 10-year warranty
- MZQ 800 microphone Clamp
- User manual
Cut through high on-stage levels with improved tone. Order today.
- Transducer principle: externally polarized dual diaphragm AF condenser microphone Diameter of diaphragm: 25.4 mm/1"
- Frequency response: 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid/super-cardioid, switchable
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa (2,3 mV/Pa) (with preattenuation)
- Nominal impedance: 50Î
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kÎ
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB (152 dB) (with preattenuation) Equivalent noise level: 21 dB
- Phantom powering: 48 V/3,5 mA
- Connector Microphones: XLR-3
- Operating temperature: 0 C - +40 C (32 F -104 F)
- Weight: 396 g (13,97 oz) Diameter: 48 mm (1.89")
- Overall depth: 199 mm (7.83")
Questions & Answers View All