"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Sequential sets a new benchmark in hybrid synthesis.
The Sequential Pro 3 boasts three oscillators, three vintage filters, three LFOs, four loopable envelopes, a massive 32-slot mod matrix, and an 16 x 16 x 4 sequencer. Throw in dual digital effects and four control voltage ins and outs, and you’ve got a hugely powerful instrument that’s as exciting to program as it is to play.
MPN: SEQ-3410 Pro 3 Special Edition
The Pro 3 is a hybrid of solid, old-school analog synthesis paired with versatile digital technology. Its two voltage controlled oscillators provide warmth and presence while its third wavetable oscillator provides digital edge and grit. With 32 tables of 16 waves each and wave morphing, tonal possibilities are immense. Tuned feedback with grunge, and analog distortion deliver industrial-grade nastiness on demand.
Put all of this sonic power in a three-octave, semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch, add backlit pitch and mod wheels and a location-sensitive touch slider, and you’ve got one incredibly inspiring synth.
- BE3-oscillator (2 analog, 1 digital), 3-filter synthesizer
- Monophonic or 3-voice paraphonic operation
- Powerful 16-track sequencer
- Versatile control setup for deep exploration
Click or call to order your Special Edition Pro 3 today.
- Two analog, voltage-controlled oscillators, One DSP-based digital wavetable oscillator
- Digital oscillator 3 can function as an LFO for complex wavetable-based modulation
- White noise generator
- 3-voice paraphonic mode with individually-gated envelopes per oscillator
- Three classic filter types: Prophet-6TM low-pass filter; transistor ladder filter with optional
- resonance compensation; OB-6TM state-variable filter
- Three syncable LFOs with phase offset and slew per LFO
- Five waveshapes: triangle, saw, reverse saw, square, and S&H 4 ENVELOPES
- Four ADSR envelopes with delay (Filter, VCA, and two Auxiliary envelopes)
- Tuned feedback with Grunge for extra-aggressive tonal destruction
- Programmable analog distortion
- 32 slot modulation matrix with over 46 mod sources and over 171 mod destinations
- Four control voltage (CV) inputs and outputs for interfacing with modular synths and other CV-compatible devices
- Gate Out for triggering external CV-compatible devices.
- Advanced 16-track sequencer with three modes: normal, gated, and trigger
- 16 tracks and 4 linkable 16-step phrases
- Supports real-time/step input, rests, and variable-length sequences
- Syncs to MIDI clock and external audio and CV input
- Re-latching arpeggiation
- Over 60 knobs and 70 buttons enable deep, comprehensive editing with minimal menu diving
- 512 user and 512 factory programs
Questions & Answers View All