"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Set the stage for exceptional performance with this mic/transmitter combo.
The Shure Axient Digital ADX2/B87A wireless handheld microphone, like all ADX transmitters, sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth. This one comes with Shure's reliable BETA 87A capsule.
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case in black finish
Up to 9 hours of runtime with SB920 rechargeable battery
External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome
Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
Put the power is your hands. Order today.
RF Carrier Range:
- Note: Varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
RF Tuning Step Size: Image Rejection: RF Sensitivity: Latency:
100 m (330 ft.)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
Audio Frequency Response:
Standard mode: 2.0 ms
- High Density mode: 2.9 ms
Audio Dynamic Range:
AD1: 20Hz–20kHz (±1 dB)
- AD2: 20Hz–20kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX1: 20Hz–20kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX1M: 20Hz–20kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX2/ADX2FD: 20Hz–20kHz (±1 dB)
- Note: Dependent on microphone type
Total Harmonic Distortion:
A-weighted, typical, System Gain @ +10:
- XLR Analog Output: 120 dB (A-weighted); 117 (unweighted)
- Dante Digital Output: 130 dB (A-weighted); 126 (unweighted)
System Audio Polarity:
−6 dBFS input, 1 kHz, System Gain @ +10 <0.01%:
Operating Temperature Range:
Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
Storage Temperature Range:
−18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F)
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
−29 °C (−20 °F) to 65 °C (149 °F)
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range
Questions & Answers View All