"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Stereo pair of condensers”consistent cardioid polar pattern and special low-mass Mylar diaphragm provides better transient response”great for drum overheads.
The Shure KSM137/SL STEREO includes a matched stereo pair of KSM137/SL instrument microphones, two foam windscreens, A27M stereo microphone adapter, and a carry case.
MPN: KSM137/SL STEREO
KSM137/SL Instrument Microphone
The KSM137/SL is an end-address condenser microphone with a single cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137/SL can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording instruments.
Versatile, durable, and precise, the KSM137/SL is an outstanding microphone for instruments ranging from percussion to wind, strings to brass, and piano to guitar.
A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter
The included A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter holds two microphones in selectable positions, allowing them to share a stand without losing independent positioning flexibility.
Highly consistent cardioid polar patternUltra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar diaphragm for superior transient responseClass A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortionPremium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectorsSubsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17Hz) caused by mechanical vibrationSwitchable 15dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)3-position switchable pad (0dB, 15dB, and 25dB) for handling extremely high-sound pressure levels (SPLs)3-position switchable low-frequency filter reduces background noise and counteracts proximity effectPerformance Characteristics
- Extended frequency response
- Exceptional reproduction of low-frequency sounds
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Acoustic instruments: piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments: brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments: such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking: drums or percussion
- Ensembles: choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick up: guitar amplifier or drums
An excellent and convenient solution for miking drum overheads and other instruments in XY stereo. Order today!
- Cartridge type: Permanently biased condenser
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 150 ? (actual)
- Attenuation Switch
- 0dB, 15dB, or 25dB attenuation
- Low-frequency response switch: Flat; -6 db/octave below 115Hz
- -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Phantom power: 48 Vdc ± 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current drain: 4.65mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Common mode rejection: ?50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions and weight: 20mm (0.8") diameter, 122mm (4.8") long
- 100g (3.5oz.)
- Sensitivity (typical, at 1000Hz; 1 Pa = 94dB SPL): -37dBV/Pa
- Self-noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted, IEC 651): 14dB
- Maximum SPL at 1kHz:
- 5000? load (Attenuator on): 145 (160, 170)dB
- 2500? load (Attenuator on): 139 (154, 164)dB
- 1000? load (Attenuator on): 134 (149, 159)dB
- Output clipping level*:
- 5000? load: 15dBV
- 2500? load: 9dBV
- 1000? load: 3dBV
- *20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL
- 5000? load: 131dB
- 2500? load: 125dB
- 1000? load: 120dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio**: 80dB
- **S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self noise A-weighted
Questions & Answers View All