"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Accurate sound reproduction in an unobtrusive overhead microphone.
The MX202P Microflex Overhead condenser microphone captures Shure quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. The MX202P features a condenser microphone cartridge attached to a flexible, 4" gooseneck with a 30' cable. The plate-mounted preamp offers easy ceiling installation, and when combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, this microphone provides accurate sound reproduction with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum.
Also available with an inline preamp (see product # 270395).
Requires phantom power.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance
- 180 ohms actual (EIA rated at 150 ohms)
- Sensitivity (At 1,000 Hz, open circuit voltage*)
- Cardioid: -35.0 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Supercardioid: -33.5 dBV/Pa (21.1 mV)
- All values -12 dB at 0 gain; *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 k ohm load)
- Cardioid: 124.2 dB
- Supercardioid: 122.7 dB
- All values +6 dB at 0 gain
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted)
- Cardioid: 28.0 dB SPL
- Supercardioid: 26.5 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL)
- Cardioid: 66.0 dB
- Supercardioid: 67.5 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 k ohm load
- 96.2 dB
- 100 dB at 0 gain
- Common Mode Rejection
- 45.0 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD)
- -6.0 dBV (0.5 V)
- -12 dBV at 0 gain
- Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements
- 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity
- 0 to 95%
- Cable Length
- 9 m (30 ft)
Questions & Answers View All