"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Designed for meeting-room full coverage of large tables.
The MX396 Tri-Element Boundary Microphone features three cardioid elements that are adjustable to 120-120-120 degrees, a mute output, and an LED input. The cable can exit from either the back or bottom exit of the unit. The Shure MX396 Tri-Element microphone is a unique and versatile tool for conference room installations, providing full coverage of large tables using fewer microphones, and a low profile design. Clean and simple in appearance, the MX396 boundary mic is ideal for use in boardrooms and other installations where aesthetics are important. The Shure multi-element plate microphone is also available in a dual element configuration.
- End of table (300 degrees ), center of table (360 degrees ), or cross table (bidirectional) coverage patterns
- Low profile, aesthetic design
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Individual control of each element
- Bi-color status indicator
- Programmable mute switch
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Radio Frequency filtering with CommShield technology
- Configurable mute switch with logic output
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50”17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: 3 x Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): ”35 dBV/Pa (18 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohms load): 122 dB Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted) 28 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 66 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kohms load at 1 kHz): 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): ”7 dBV (0.5 V)
- Weight Net: 1.29 lbs. (0.587 kg)
- Packaged: 2.02 lbs. (0.916 kg)
- Logic Connections LED IN: Active low (?1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V. LOGIC OUT: Active low (?1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kohms).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: ”50 dB minimum
Questions & Answers View All