"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Budget mic with brand name.
The PGA48 is tuned specifically for vocal applications, with a smooth, extended frequency range and a cardioid pattern. Its dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and a neodymium magnet for high output. Durable metal construction. On/off switch. This package includes a Shure PGA48, a tripod boom mic stand and a 20' XLR to XLR cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar patern Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Neodymium magnet for high output level
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
Shure quality at a very easy price. Order today and get more than your money's worth.
- Microphone Type
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 600 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
- -52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
- 22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spher-ical steel mesh grille
- Weight: Net: 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
Questions & Answers View All