We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A versatile, flat-response mic for acoustic and high volume performance applications.
The SM137 is a versatile, flat-response cardioid condenser probe microphone with an ultra-thin diaphragm for a frequency response that combines a smooth high-end with a tight, controlled low-end and a 15db pad for natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high-volume performance applications.
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
Get an instrument mic for all occasions. Order today!
SM137 Condenser Microphone
- Cartridge Type: Permanently Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150? (actual)
- Attenuation Switch (0dB or 15dB attenuation) Phantom Power: 48 VDC ± 4 VDC, (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 5.2 mA typical at 48 VDC
- Common Mode Rejection: >50dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions: 24mm (0.950") diameter, 162mm (6.375") long
- Weight: 195g (6.9oz..)
- Sensitivity (typical, at 1000Hz; 1 Pa = 94dB SPL): -41dBV/Pa
- Self-noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted (IEC 651)): 19dB
- Maximum SPL@ 1000Hz:
- 5000? load (Attenuator on): 150 (165dB)
- 2500? load (Attenuator on): 144 (159)dB
- 1000? load (Attenuator on): 139 (154dB)
- Output Clipping Level*:
- 5000? load: 15dBV
- 2500? load: 9dBV>
- 1000? load: 3dBV
- *20Hz to 20kHz; THD < 1%. THD of the microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to the cartridge output at specified SPL.
Dynamic Range (Attenuator On):
- 5000? load: 133 (136)dB
- 2500? load: 128 (130dB)
- 1000? load: 122 (125)dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio**
- **S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted
Questions & Answers View All