"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Studio-quality sound in a rugged stage mic.
The Shure SM86 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Mic gives you all the advantages of Shure's SM line with condenser mic clarity. It's ruggedly built to handle touring, with a frequency response tailored for clear reproduction of vocals. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes background noise and feedback. The SM86 has a built-in 3-point shockmount for minimizing handling noise and a 2-stage filter for reducing breath noises and pops.
It requires phantom power.
- Condenser capsule provides studio-quality sound
- Rugged design handles the abuses of touring
- Tailored frequency response for clear reproduction of vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Works excellently with both stage monitors and in-ear personal monitors
- Built-in 3-point shockmount minimizes handling noise
- 2-stage filter reduces wind and breath pop noise
- Transducer type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency response: 50 to 18,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150Î at 1kHz (Recommended minimum load impedance: 600Î)
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -50dBV/Pa (3.15 mV) (1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Clipping Level: 1000Î Load at 1,000Hz: +3dBV (1.41 V)
- Maximum SPL (at 1,000Hz): 1000Î load (1% THD): 147dB
- Self-Noise: 23dB typical, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range (1000Î): 124dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 71dB at 94dB SPL (IEC 651)*
- *S/N ratio is difference between 94dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output connector.
- Power (Phantom Supply Requirement): 11 to 52 VDC, positive at both pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 5.2 mA
- Connector: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio
- Dimensions (H x W): 183mm x 49mm, 7.2" x 1.92"
- Net Weight: 278g (9.8oz.)
- Environmental Conditions;Operating: -18 to 60 C (0 to 135 F) (relative humidity >90%), Storage: -29 to 74 C (-20 to 165 F) (relative humidity >80%)
Questions & Answers View All