"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Superior performance with a closed-back, circumaural design for engineering and studio use.
The Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones feature an expansive soundstage for clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of ear pads, and an additional dual-exit cable ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Diaphragm developed with APTIVTM Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads made with Alcantara and low-density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Includes additional cable, replacement ear pads and storage case
Order your Shure SRH1540 headphones today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Audio engineering
- Secondary application: Studio use
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 25kHz
- SPL: 99 dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- Weight: 10.1 oz.
- Cable type: Detachable, dual-exit
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
Questions & Answers View All