"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A premium, flagship model with individually matched drivers for exceptional sound.
The flagship headphone from Shure, the SRH1840 Premium Open-Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. An included storage case, replacement set of velour earpads and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended high-end and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Includes additional cable and zippered storage case
- Individually tested and serialized
Order your Shure SRH1840 premium headphones today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Open
- Primary application: Audio engineering
- Secondary application: Studio use
- Frequency response: 10Hz–30kHz
- SPL: 96dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Weight: .59 lb.
- Cable type: Detachable, dual-exit
- Cable Length: 6.9'
- Connector: 1/8" with 1/4" adapter
Questions & Answers View All