We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Studio headphones optimized for accurate listening, and comfort.
The SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifiers.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10 ft.) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Improve the quality of your mixes! Order today.
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB
- Impedance (1kHz): 44 ?
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 0.6 lb (181 g)
- Shipping weight: 1.55 lbs (612 g)
- Length of cable: 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Type of cable: Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
Questions & Answers View All