"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Accurate response with minimal distortion and high-end extension.
Designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent, the Shure SRH940 Headphones provide accurate response across the entire audio spectrum to deliver smooth high-end extension with tight bass. Superior transient response provides minimal distortion. The collapsible, lightweight design with premium padded headband offer superior comfort and portability. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provides superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy storage and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
- Two included detachable cables (2.5 m straight) provides plenty of length and flexible wearing options
- Zippered, hard travel case protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Order your SRH940 reference headphones today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Audio engineering
- Secondary application: Studio use
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 30kHz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- Weight: 0.71 lb.
- Cable type: (1) Straight, (1) Coiled
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft. (straight), 9.8 ft. (coiled)
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
Questions & Answers View All