"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Ideal theater microphone.
The expressively natural sounding TwinPlex™ TL47 is available with connector options for most bodypack transmitters, color options that meet numerous situational needs, and mounting choices for all professional applications. The low sensitivity can handle the most critical acoustic environments without distortion, and the 1.6 mm paintable cable stands up to the most demanding use. With extensive solutions for any application, it’s the go-to line for flexibility.
- With a variety of colors and connectors, the TL47 is ideal for nearly any application
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F, MicroDot, XLR/Preamp, NC (bare wire)
- Natural sound signature, low sensitivity
- Available in White, Tan, Cocoa, Black
Disappears on stage. Order some soon.
Pattern and Type
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
- Connector: LEMO
Size and Weight
- Capsule: Dual-diaphragm condensor
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Length: 13.5 mm
- Weight (mic/PS): 12 g
Questions & Answers View All